Russell Goldencloud Weiner created Rockstar Energy Drink in 2011. Mr. Weiner is the CEO and founder of his company based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The product was specifically created for people with active lifestyles ranging from Athletes, Trainers, Firefighters, the US military and Rockstars. The scientific formulation speeds up people’s recovery time from exhaustion, which results from the physical and mental demands of their profession.
One of the largest among the top 3 leading brands in North America selling over a billion cans
Rockstar Energy Drink has over 20 amazing flavors. The drink is found at convenience stores, groceries, and sales outlets in over 30 countries. Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Australia are some countries that distribute it.
In the US, Rockstar products have two levels of Caffeine, 10mg or 15mg per ounce.
Rockstar Energy Benefits
The energy drink provides more energy, fast caffeine delivery, and additional supplements.
Some of the ingredients of the product are:
- Caffeine – provides stimulating effects, enabling a person to stay alert and awake, making them feel less tired and it is a common ingredient in medications for headaches and migraines.
- Dextrose – is a calorie-dense form of glucose, which provides energy.
- Citric Acid – Functions as an antioxidant that protects the body from free radicals.
- L-carnitine – an amino acid that helps muscle mitochondria to burn fat, increase endurance, and improve faster recovery.
- B-Complex vitamins – help the body to obtain energy from food.
- Milk Thistle Extract – prevents the decline of brain function and lowers blood sugar levels.
- Ginkgo Biloba – is a powerful antioxidant that improves heart health, blood circulation, brain function, and well being.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract – is a potent antioxidant helps to fight exhaustion and increase energy.
Rockstar Energy Products offer good benefits. The amount of caffeine in each product is standard. It comes with a wide variety of refreshing flavors available in grocery stores and other sales distribution channels worldwide.