Zappos: Providing the Best Service Online

Home Forums Discussion Zappos: Providing the Best Service Online

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Asst. Editor
    Participant

You have been eyeing to buy a particular pair of shoes. You go to your favorite shoe shop, but the shoes are not available. It has the right style, bu
    [See the full post at: Zappos: Providing the Best Service Online]

Jennifer Truman

How often do you do clearance sale? And do you also have shoe products for babies and toddlers?

Gloria Griffin

Is the online store operates during holidays? Do you ship all over the US or only around Las Vegas?

verthil ertva

fantastic post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not notice this. You must continue your writing. I am sure, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

Jude Durazo

Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your web-site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you?¦ve on this site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched all over the place and just couldn’t come across. What an ideal site.

Asst. Editor
    Participant

According to their website, Zappos ship all over the US and US territories.

Asst. Editor
    Participant

Hi, you might find answers regarding their sale here at this link: https://www.zappos.com/c/general-questions

And yes, they have shoes for babies and toddlers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.